Friday, October 16, 2009

What does The Wizard of Oz and Falcon Heene have in common?


Dear Falcon Heene,
The other night, my friend asked me, "dude, do you watch Community?" I replied, "I DVR'd it and haven't had the chance". She then said, "Ken Jeong is awesome in it."

I then thought, "wow, things are coming up yellow... John Cho in that ABC show.... that Eurasian stud on Three Rivers.. Ken Jeong on Community... what can possibly go wrong...."

BREAKING NEWS!! Boy missing in balloon accident... (my reaction in slo-mo) "Noooooooooooooo"

Like all of America (and the world), I was worried. This was more tragic than when Timmy O'Toole fell down the well in Springfield...   BUT, like that one, it was a scam.

So FALCON, if you're gonna fabricate a story to help out the family, you need to stick with the plan. Way to go WIZARD....



CRINGE..

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Quiet Asian Man

No comments:

Post a Comment