Monday, December 7, 2009

WE MADE IT TO PRIMETIME!




Dear Steven Seagal,
Thank you for taking the opportunity to give an asian man a shot at primetime by allowing us to be featured on your new A&E reality series, Lawman. I can't tell you how honored I was to see an asian dude being used as a tackling buddy in your self defense course. Oh and he didn't have any speaking lines, even more awesome. But maybe I'm wrong. I seem to forget you ARE asian and practice martial arts (let's be honest, he's pretty much more asian than any dude I know). I mean you did remind us every 2 mins during the show that you are a student of the asian arts. So I guess you're asian...


But I have to give you props for the shoutout to the dude who recruited you. Who was it again? Sammo Hung?


Sincerely,
Quiet Asian Man




No comments:

Post a Comment