Monday, September 13, 2010

Kudos to NBC

Dear NBC,
While watching last night's "Football Night in America" (fuck yeah!), I was treated to a commercial about an upcoming Fall show on your network.
















Whoa! Do my eyes deceive me? Looking at this picture was like looking at a Where's Waldo photo. Can you find the white guy?

Outsourced is a TV adaptation of the 2006 film by the same name. This is like what would happen if Dundler-Mifflin (correction: Sabre) fired everyone at the Scranton branch and hired their cheaper Indian replacements. Instead of Jim and Pam it's, Jishna and Pintu. HOT!

Dude, this is like progress, soon, asians will be allowed to vote. (oh wait, I found out asians were always allowed to vote. Then vote more dammit!)

Anyway, Kudos to you NBC. I'll be back with an angry letter when you cancel the show in FALL.


Sincerely,
Quiet Asian Man

No comments:

Post a Comment