Wednesday, August 26, 2009

He Got Game



Dear Will Smith,
I'll be honest.. I never finished watching your movie Hitch. But from the parts I caught, the viewers are to believe you can get any, and I repeat... ANY man the girl of his dreams. Oh really? Where were my asian brothers son? Oh wait, that's right.. he was that dude behind the counter selling newspapers and gum. In the risk of ruining your Millionaire Matchmaker-like stats of getting dorky dudes hot chicks... you avoided your biggest, most groundbreaking challenge yet... hooking up my boys on Team Yellow. And another thing to mention.. where the hell were the black women? I came in looking for some nice chocolate deluxe or asian hunnies and all I got was some dorky white dude scoring with an asian chick. Yeah, we don't see that everyday..... Going back to the double chocolate girls.. seriously Wil... what's with that? For once I would like to see a nice black girl not in a Tyler Perry film.

Sincerely,
Quiet Asian Man

No comments:

Post a Comment