Friday, September 18, 2009

I Thought THIS Was So 2 Years Ago!



Dear Katherine Heigl,
I'm guessing this TREND is still going on. Really? I thought we were done with this shit when Jolie stopped. Does she match your outfits? I mean I guess every kid should have a parent but man... remember when you can just walk down the street and adopt a kid from a local orphanage? You know like, pick one filthy kid from a cast of dozens, take that street rat home, and maybe... just maybe he'll get a job at an aquarium and rescue a killer whale. That shit. Nooooow everyone wants an Africaaaaan Baby.. or an Asiaaaaan baby. Let me just tell you this.... babies of other colors can also become nurses, engineers, doctors, or accountants. Oh and that honor crap.. that's bullshit. If you really wanted an asian baby to spend money on, to hug and caress, to take a bath with without the hubby....and breast feed.... I know somebody willing to play "yellow baby" baby! (how you doin!) I'm into the kinky shit!

So yeah, consider that offer. (riff raff, street rat.. I don't buy that.. if only they'd look closer.. would they see a poor boy... no sirrie..) Great, now you got me singing.

Sincerely,
Quiet Asian Man

No comments:

Post a Comment