Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Role of Jon Will No Longer Be Played By Jon



Dear TLC,
I can't tell you how much I've cried since(for like days.. although it was announced like an hour ago) I heard Jon Gosselin was being dropped from HIS show Jon and Kate Plus 8. I mean seriously? How do you lose your job of playing YOU. This is like Webster losing the role of Webster. Darth Vader losing the role of Darth Vader.. you get the point. And to top it all off, Jon is half asian (korean). Maybe mainstream American isn't ready for an asian guy wearing Ed Hardy t-shirts. Maybe they aren't ready for an asian man being a slut and sleeping around with every chick he sees (I actually idolizes him for that.. my man!)  Instead, America has spoken and Kate will now star in her very own reality TV show.. Stargate... oh wait, that's the nickname of her vagina... But man... People just can't handle progress. That's really what it is. Asian guys use to "stick around" even when their wives were whores, or when they treated them like shit. Hell, even if an asian guy's wife stabbed him, we would of stuck around. But not anymore.. Jon is like our Rosa Parks. He said, "Fuck that bitch! I'm leaving... Time to dip my cookie in some milk!" And now, the Montgomery Bus System(ahem) I mean TLC is putting him down. That's progress for ya.

Sincerely,
Quiet Asian Man

No comments:

Post a Comment