Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nooo, Bob... Not My Barack!



Dear President Obama,
While hanging laundry one night.. yes, cause that's when Jimmy Kimmel was on... I heard something I didn't expect to hear from my Barack. When I heard, I collapsed on the floor and sobbed like a baby on my backyard's freshly cut grass. At the moment Egg Shen runs in the yard and embraces me as I cry out.. "NOT MY BARACK..... WHY EGG.. NOT BARACK...."

Then I realized.. it's like that scene in La Bamba.



Sincerely,
Quiet Asian Man

3 comments:

  1. Bob... you mean Egg, right? Who is Bob, Fluffy? Who is BOB?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was a quote from La Bamba. "No bob.. not my richie!! Bob... why...."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... just making sure I'm not getting replaced by some chump named Bob. I gots kids to feed son.

    ReplyDelete