Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Times They Are A Changin'



Dear Deborah Gibson,
Words cannot describe the joy I have felt when I saw your career defining film Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. Let me just say your role was groundbreaking along the lines of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. I mean seriously, how often does an asian brother get the opportunity to hook up with a beautiful blonde. This was like Monsters Ball groundbreaking.

Anyway this incident should teach us all that only good can come from this jungle fever-like hookup. I mean, if you didn't bang that dude in the closet, you probably would of never come to formulate such an awesome plan to save the world. Anyway, keep doing what you do and hopefully that gold statue will show up on your mantle.

Sincerely,
Quiet Asian Man

No comments:

Post a Comment